Highlighted below are some of the unique and notable cases currently being litigated by Calcaterra Law, in addition to some significant settled matters. Along with summaries of the cases, we have also provided some relevant media links to provide further context and background for some matters.
- Allianz Structured Alpha Fund Litigation
- Generic Drug Federal Antitrust Bid Rigging & Price Manipulation Litigation
- Federal Title IX Syracuse University Litigation
- National Opiate Multi-District Litigation
- Mexican Government Bonds Antitrust Litigation
- Visa/MasterCard Interchange Fee Antitrust Opt-Out
- Timothy Hill Children’s Ranch Child Victims Act Litigation
- Fisher Price Rock ‘n Play Sleeper Wrongful Death Litigation
- Hall v. Nassau County Litigation
- John Doe v. Diocese of Brooklyn, et al.